Friday, August 30, 2013

Aft bulkhead. Last two pieces!

Ron brought over two pieces of 3/4 marine plywood and I made a template out of cardboard, trimmed the to fit the last to places--high up under the side deck I left space for wires in conduit and throttle and transmission cables. 

Here are two shots showing them cleared in place on the aft side.

Port side aft view:


Starboard side aft view:

Here is the Starboard side of this bulkhead viewed from the front and tabbed in place.  I need to pull the engine control wired inboard before tabbing the top. I will put some PVC conduit in here on case I need to pull wire aft later on. When the new panel goes in, most wire will feed through this side. 

Port side looking aft, and all tabbed in except for access to conduit which I will add soon. Control cables are visible. AC power enters the boat in front of this bulkhead. No need to pass that through. 

No comments: