Monday, July 23, 2012

Pictures of Recent Work

I don't have much time to put these in order, so I'll just post them.

Storm damage repair--Here it is in primer.  This is all repainted white now, but I need to touch up the gray cove stripe still.


Barient Coffee Grinder stripped down to bare metal.



Storm damage on the port side--this side got a little fiberglass repair also. I try to always use a little glass.  In this case my help Marco did the work.


More of Marco's fine work.  The forward head show pan has been painted.  This is after the first coat.  It could have used one more application of fairing before painting, but then again better is the enemy of good enough.  I'm happy to have it painted so I can install the rebuilt head this week.


Marco also cut off one leg of this water heater so it fits closer to the hull.  There will be a settee built on top of this.  I wanted to the hot water working first.

Inside details of the coffee grinder.  It needs to be cleaned and greased.  I am debating rechroming the winch handles.  I may wait on that.


More parts during the disassembly of the coffee grinder.





No comments: